Tuesday, November 24, 2009

6 thru 1 days of Thanksgiving...

I wanted to go ahead and post the final six things I am thankful for. Obviously there are way more then 26 things that I am thankful for but it was a nice way to count down to Thanksgiving.

6. I am thankful that I can dance in the rain if I want to.

5. I am thankful for food...I love to bake, cook, eat, and CREATE.

4. I am thankful for the wondrous star filled night sky. Looking up at the stars reminds me that there is so much more to life and that I am so small compared to the vast universe.

3. I am thankful for date nights (and we do this often)...just Derek and I. It really doesn't matter what we do as long as we spend time together. There is always time for love in the Carlson home.

2. I am thankful to be able to see the wonder, love, and happiness in my children's eyes. I am so incredibly blessed.

1. I am thankful for...LIFE.

I hope that this month has made everyone stop and truly think about all the things they are thankful for. My family would also like to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving Day celebration.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great things to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete