With all my holiday cheer I thought I would give everyone a little tip about your children's "letter to Santa".
Few people know that the U.S. Post Office can help with your child's letter to Santa.
Here is what you need to do:
Write a letter as if you were Santa Claus
Put it in a stamped envelope addressed to your child.
Then put the envelope addressed to you child in a bigger envelope.
Mail it by December 15th to:
North Pole Holiday Cancellation
Postmaster
4141 Postmark Dr.
Anchorage, AK 99530-9998
Your letter will arrive with an authentic "North Pole" postmark! How adorable and fun is that!
In the world we live in today it is a mission of mine as a mother to keep my children's innocence for as long as possible. I want them to be able to truly believe in the impossible. To believe in Santa, Peter Pan, magic, miracles, and so much more. I want them to be able to continue to see the world with their innocent eyes for as long as possible.

You are so right! Thanks for the north pole postmark tip... i'm gonna do it for trent!!
ReplyDelete