Tuesday, December 29, 2009

18 months sure do fly by...when your with such an amazing little being!


Brycen what are you up to these days?

Today you turned 18 months and I cannot believe how fast you have grown. Your daddy and I were just looking at you today; in awe. You have such a personality and you have such a kind heart and loving spirit. We could not be without you. You are our sunshine!

You had such a great Christmas! You loved ripping open your presents…with daddy’s help of course! You received so many wonderful gifts and you were excited to see each one!

You love going to your Thursday morning play group at the library.

You love meeting new people and having play dates.

You love puzzles, books, and coloring.

You still love to dance. Your daddy and I love how you dance like Rukia and Orihime. Your such a beautiful little blessing.

Your still a great eater and sleeper. You take a great afternoon nap and you always go to bed on time.

You love being outdoors. On Christmas Eve daddy, Hunter, and I went on a nature walk with you and you loved it. We let you lead the way…what a great explorer you are, my love. I love that you are so curious about everything.


Another thing that your daddy and I just adore about you is that whenever we tell you no or whenever you get angry you stomp away swinging your arms and you say "no.no.no". It is so funny! You have been saying "no" for awhile but your not obnoxious about it like other toddlers I hear say it. Your so funny and sweet.

Next week you have your 18 month check-up and we will see how much you have grown!

You love playing with all your new toys...especially your new pony and your ball popper.


We love you so much Brycen. We love and adore every bit of you. We simply love you because your you.


We cannot wait to see what this month will bring. What will you do next?

By the way your daddy and I just loved your Christmas morning hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment