So on Saturday night after the little ones were in bed Derek and I decorated the tree with Christmas music playing in the background...I had such a great time.
I wonder if he knows how much he truly means to me....I am sure he does!
Oh...you may be wondering why the babies didn't help with trimming the tree and it's because they're well, babies. One tradition that we have is that on Christmas Eve they get to open two gifts; one is Christmas Eve "jingle jammies" and the other is their very own Christmas ornament. They of course get to put on their own ornament...or at least attempt to do so.
Walking by our decorated tree and seeing the lights shine when we light our tree at night never fails to put a smile on my face. So much joy from a $30 dollar plastic tree. (:
I wonder if he knows how much he truly means to me....I am sure he does!
Oh...you may be wondering why the babies didn't help with trimming the tree and it's because they're well, babies. One tradition that we have is that on Christmas Eve they get to open two gifts; one is Christmas Eve "jingle jammies" and the other is their very own Christmas ornament. They of course get to put on their own ornament...or at least attempt to do so.
Walking by our decorated tree and seeing the lights shine when we light our tree at night never fails to put a smile on my face. So much joy from a $30 dollar plastic tree. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment