The year 2009 has brought so many wonderful and simply amazing gifts.
1. My beautiful son, Hunter. He was born healthy and happy at 10 pounds and 3 ounces. I will never forget the first time I heard his heartbeat with mine, his first kick, and the sound of his first cry. I looked at him in amazement the first time a saw him. Pure love and happiness.
2. My sweet little girl, Brycen. She brings sunshine to each and every day. I could not survive without her laugh and smile.
3. My husband, Derek. He is my best friend and the only person I can truly count on. He is my love. My everything. He has stuck by me, even though I can be a hand full. He is always there for me with his beautiful smile, gorgeous eyes, loving words, and his kind heart. He is and will always be my love, my husband, my best friend, and my soul mate.
4. I am thankful for our families. For his mother and father and all of their support and love. For his grandfather and his kind heart. For my brothers and their curiosity and love for our children. For the family we have made along the broken road...SSgt McNeil, The Noack Family, SSgt Drafton, Rooney, and a few of the people in his office.
5. I am thankful for the wonder in the world. For the faith in our Lord. For the thought and feeling that I am never alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment