It is so hard to believe that my little man is already three months old! It feels like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital...how time flys.
I have loved Hunter since we first found out I was pregnant back in Decmeber of 2008 but I really fell in love with him the first day I heard his heart beating and he has had me wrapped around his finger from the first time I felt him move inside of me. He will always be a part of me and he left his little footprints on my heart. I have so much love for that little boy.
What are you up to these days Hunter?
Well at your two month check up on November 9th you weighed 15 pounds and 7 ounces and you were 62 cm long. There is no doubt in my mind that you have grown since then.
You are eating solids already! Only baby cereal and fruit and veggie purees. You love bananas!
You love to sit up and see whats going on. You are very observant.
You love to smile, laugh, giggle, and coo.
Your always making silly sounds. Your so adorable.
You like to drool and suck on your hands and fingers.
You love to play with your play mat. You just love looking in the little mirror. Your so hansome.
You love to kick...you'll be a great soccer player.
You like to stand with mommy or daddy's help.
You love looking at your big sister Brycen and she loves giving you kisses. She loves you so much.
You are a great sleeper and eater.
You love to watch your mobile while your in your crib. Your face just lights up with smiles when you see it.
Hunter you are already doing so much and you have been since you were born...you just do not want to be a baby. You want to get up and play with Brycen and run around.
We all love you so much and are so happy to have you in our lives.
I love you Hunter!

How sweet! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete