Friday, January 29, 2010

Brycen at 19 months...

Well my sweet Brycen…what are you up to these days?

You love to sing, dance and read!

You play with your little brother and you are so sweet to him! Your always giving him kisses and/or tickles.

You are just a sweet girl. You are always giving daddy and I kisses and then you say “aww”…you are our sunshine!

You say so much now:

“Momma/Mom”

“Daddy/Da Da”

“One”

“Two”

“Uh-oh”

"Boo"

“No”

“Yay”

“Wee”

“Go, Go, Go”

“Tank yew”

“Peeze”

“Kisses”

“Tickle Tickle”

“Nana”

“Pa/ Pa Pa”

“Aww”

“Bee”

“Bowl”


And you say so much more…you still babble (daddy and I think that is your way of trash talking us).

You count with you fingers: ONE…TWO…and your almost at three.

You love to color, draw and do DOT ART!!!!

Daddy and I took you and Hunter to the aquarium and you loved it! You touched a starfish and played in the water.

Your walking holding daddy or my hand {sometimes}…you still love to explore! You also sit at the table by daddy at restaurants like a BIG girl with no booster seat or anything. You do such a great job!

Your daddy and I love you so much and we love watching you grow, explore and develop. It brings us such happiness to be with you everyday.

We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment