These are the ideas I have for Brycen's second birthday party. I plan on using both ideas. I love the idea of an ice cream party and I love all the decorations. I will post more soon.
If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in.
My name is Blanca and I am a mother to two amazing little blessings and a wife to my best friend, Derek.
I am married to one of "the few" among "the few". He is a active duty US Marine. I met him when I was still in the Marine Corps. It was love at first sight...no doubt. I happily put the Marine Corps aside to be by his side and now we have two wonderful little children that I am blessed enough to spend each day with.
The Marine Corps has and always will have a special place in my heart. I have a profound respect and love for the Corps.
We are currently stationed on the West Coast and my husband is set to deploy in 2010 to Afghanistan. Until then we are going to continue to enjoy each and every day.
I love meeting new people and enjoying life with my family and friends.
I thank the Lord that I found Derek a little over three years ago and that we were blessed with Brycen and Hunter.
Everything looks so adorable! I love it! If you need help with anything, let me know!
ReplyDelete-Regina <3