So I thought I would share an average daily line up of our "TOT" schools.
Hunter has Tiny TOT school and Brycen has TOT school.
Hunter's day consists of tummy time, standing time, music time, time to practice "crawling", time in his bounce bounce, time to play & discover, and reading.
For Hunter my goal is to give him the love and attention he needs to grow and develop and to give him the tools he needs to learn and discover.
Brycen's day consists of plenty of free play, music time {singing & dancing}, art time {coloring, drawing, painting, chalk, and/ or play doh}, reading {I will read to her & she will "read"}, ABC flash cards and ABC song, number flash cards, color ring, shapes, and sometimes Toddler based computer games.
For Brycen I give her plenty of room to let her creativity bloom. She gets love and attention and time to grow, learn, and discover. I give her age appropriate activites. She loves to learn and enjoys using her imagination. My goal is to give her the love, time, and tools she needs to learn, grow, and develop.
I like to take the kids to the park or on explorer walks at least 3 times a week. They also have a play group that meets every Thursday and another play group that meets twice a month.
I will not fail them as a mother and I will continue to give them everything they need to grow and develop. I always follow their lead...if Brycen isn't in the mood for flash cards then we skip it and come back to it at another time. Nothing is set in stone, the idea is to make learning fun and exciting and to start while they are little. Now is the time when they are eager to learn, explore, and discover...they have no real sense of fear yet. They are eager to please and their brains are like sponges. Soaking up knowledge and everything around them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment