Tuesday, November 10, 2009

21 days of Thanksgiving...

Well it is no surprise that today I am thankful for the MARINE CORPS! It is difficult to find the words to describe how I feel about the Marine Corps and what the Marine Corps means to me. Not to mention what the Marine Corps has done for me and given me. Joining the Marine Corps in 2005 was the best decision I have ever made and choosing to let the Marine Corps go to pursue a life with Derek has been another great decision, one of which I have absolutely no regrets. If it wasn't for the Marine Corps I wouldn't have met Derek...which means there would not be a Brycen or a Hunter (life without Derek, Brycen, and Hunter...impossible). Plus I was able to meet so many great Marines along the way. However, just because I do not wear that EGA everyday on a uniform does not mean that I do not have an EGA on my heart. I did get out of the Marine Corps but the Marine Corps will always be a big part of my life.
{OO- fu*king-RAH!}

No comments:

Post a Comment