Tuesday, February 16, 2010

perfectly imperfect

I make a lot of mistakes. I am not always in a good mood. I don't wash my hair every day. I barely ever do my hair. I drink way too much soda. I can be very stubborn. I loose almost everything. I can be very bossy. I do not always work out or eat healthy. I am annoyingly organized. I am usually too tired to wash my face most nights. I get lazy. I enjoy Starbucks coffee sometimes. I am selfish. I have breakdowns. I have anxiety about driving. I am easily distracted. I do not think that I am the best wife and mother that I could be. I am still learning.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a terrific job, even if you don't know it! You try your best and you care alot, which is what matters most. There are no set book of rules to follow, and the best way to learn is from your mistakes. One day you will look back when the kids are all grown, and you will feel very well rewarded.

    ReplyDelete