Today Brycen played with her alphabet blocks, colored her letter "A" picture, danced to different music including the "ABC" song, I read "Click Clack ABC", then Brycen read the book, and we went through the alphabet flashcards.
Today Hunter had a tummy time session with colorful blocks...which grabbed his attention. He actually really paid attention when I was going through the alphabet flash cards. It was really sweet.
Hunter: "A is for airplane. B is for boat. Okay mommy I got it." I could just tell he wanted to tell me he understood.
Hunter also listened when I read "Click Clack ABC"
Hunter is observant. He's our little Sherlock Holmes.
After nap time I baby sat for a friend of ours. Her daughter, Natalie, is just precious. So with all of the morning learning came afternoon learning about sharing and playing nice together.
{Natalie isn't a walker yet but she loves to play with Brycen's "pushing toys" to help her walk.}
So here is a situation with Brycen and her little pal Natalie:
Natalie crawls with excitment to Brycen's Fisher Price musical push toy and Brycen walks over to her and camly says: "no no baby"...it was so cute. I explained to Brycen {using my tot words} that we had to be nice and share. Brycen is a champ and is very good about sharing...hopefully she doesn't learn that tricky little word..MINE. MINE. Through this little Miss. Natalie just sat there calmly. She is such an easy going girl.
Another great day. I am blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment