On Monday I introduced "tot school" to Brycen and Hunter.
For my little version of tot school we will be doing a "theme" each month. So for the month of March it will be "ABC's". So for the month of March it is all about the alphabet. Especially A, B, and C. Because Brycen is just 19 months I do not want to over whelm her. I will always go off of her and Hunter.
The idea is to itroduce Brycen to her letters, numbers, colors, and etc. With Hunter the idea is to introduce him to more tummy time, crawling, standing, rolling, playing, fine tuning his fine motor skills, and etc.
It's a learning process for all of us and because it is my tot school I can make things up as I go.
My goal is to give my children the tools they need to succeed. To help them learn, discover, and develop. And, to just have FUN with all types of learning. All while making everything we do a learning experience.
Stay tuned...classes are in session on March 1st. Don't be late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment